Carv.com provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamResearch & Development
Hybrid working has been adopted and embraced with unprecedented speed. Now that we’ve all had a taste of the flexibility it can offer, there’s no going back. But freedom comes at a cost. Hybrid work has added 25% more meeting hours to the average workday. What if you could miss a meeting without missing out? What if catching up was easier than sitting in? What if an hour of discussion could be digested in just 7 minutes? At Carv, we’re building a meeting intelligence platform like no other.
- Unlimited PTO;
- Potential Visa & Relocation Support, if not remote;
- Latest MacBook Pro;
- Personal Development Budget;
- Hybrid working environment.
- Strong knowledge in modern NLP techniques such as RNNs, Transformers, BERT, GPT, etc.;
- Experience with Foundation NLP models;
- Experience with NLP techniques like semantic search, embeddings, summarization;
- Experience in natural language processing tools and platforms (such spaCy, SciKit, OpenNLP, NLTK, CoreNLP, Gensim);
- Experience in Machine Learning toolkits (TensorFlow, PyTorch);
- Experience with other machine learning algorithms, including random forest, SVM, boosting, neural networks, etc.
- Experienced in building Speech Recognition Systems;
- Experience in ML/NLP for audio signal.
In the first call, we want to learn about you, your story, and of course, to check a potential fit to Carv. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and company.
Show us your skills
For all technical roles, we will ask you to finish a technical challenge to check your knowledge and expertise. Don't worry, nothing crazy, just a fun challenge.
In this meeting, the Carv team will dive deeper into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions to check how knowledgeable you are in your field of expertise.
You made it to the very last stage, the final chat! Here we want to introduce more team members, share our mission & vision, and also give you the opportunity to ask your final questions.