Carv.com provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Senior Content Marketing Manager
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamMarketing
- Content planning;
- Own the podcast recording schedule;
- Help write/partner with content writers for blogs;
- Build out and spearhead the influencer program;
- Deploy ad creative and report back on results.
- Unlimited PTO;
- Potential Visa & Relocation Support;
- Latest MacBook Pro;
- Personal Development Budget;
- Hybrid working environment.
- Experience building and executing cross-functional marketing programs;
- Comfortable using data and qualitative metrics to determine the next steps;
- Proven content development end-2end;
- Ability to work with a fast-paced, collaborative team.
- Ability to create valuable, scroll-stopping content at scale in places where our ICP is;
- Experience with driving demand gen.
In the first call, we want to learn about you, your story, and of course, to check a potential fit to Carv. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and company.
Show us your skills
For all technical roles, we will ask you to finish a technical challenge to check your knowledge and expertise. Don't worry, nothing crazy, just a fun challenge.
In this meeting, the Carv team will dive deeper into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions to check how knowledgeable you are in your field of expertise.
You made it to the very last stage, the final chat! Here we want to introduce more team members, share our mission & vision, and also give you the opportunity to ask your final questions.