Carv.com provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Senior Product Designer
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsDesign
Be at the forefront of AI innovation and help launch work-defining technology.
Our mission is simple; to enable the adoption of AI in the workplace through tools that are easy-to-use and implement.
Our ‘AI Workmate’ integrates into daily operations, particularly within online meetings. By leveraging the rich context from every interaction, it crafts highly personalized and actionable insights. This reduces unnecessary meetings, streamlines follow-ups, and enhances transparency across distributed teams.
The Carv platform offers freemium off-the-shelf solutions and custom capabilities to develop ‘Special Purpose Workmates.’ This approach allows businesses to strategically incorporate AI into their foundational processes.
Carv.com was founded by an experienced team that has previously built and exited a disruptive work-technology company. After the founders saw firsthand how the move to remote work changed the dynamic within their organization, the initial idea for Carv was born.
You will be joining a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals with diverse backgrounds and expertise who are passionate about building a product soon to be used by millions of users. The culture is one of innovation, continuous learning, and a focus on delivering value to future customers and driving growth for the business.
What do we look for
- Leadership and Collaboration: you'll own usability and desirability of the product, lead effectively in a cross-functional team, while inspiring others trough your creativity and teamwork.
- Hands-on Design Expertise: you demonstrate a deep understanding of user-centered design principles, innovative problem-solving ability and delivery of inspiring interactions, user experiences and interfaces.
- User-Centric Approach: you have a strong commitment to user empathy, making sure product design decisions are grounded in a thorough understanding of user desires and behavior, through different research methods.
- Tools and Technologies: you are well-versed in design tools, and have the ability to prototype and communicate design ideas effectively. Experience in both web and mobile app design is required.
- Adaptability and Innovation: it would be great if you embrace change, enjoy staying updated on industry trends, and can bring fresh and innovative ideas to our product development process.
We offer you the excitement of building a new company, from scratch. With a management team boasting a combined experience of 15+ years in the tech/SaaS space, you’re not starting from the ground up but are stepping onto a launching pad.
A glimpse of what else is in store:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off🏖️;
- Visa & Relocation Assistance🌏;
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro💻;
- Personal Growth Budget📈;
- Flexibility with a Hybrid Work Set-Up🏡.
Step in, and let's co-create the future with Carv.com!
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer, with experience designing for both web and mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and a track record of delivering innovative solutions that solve real user problems.
- Proficient in design tools (we use Figma primarily), with the ability to prototype and communicate design ideas effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to take ownership of the usability and desirability of the product, leading and inspiring others through your creativity and teamwork.
- A passion for staying updated on industry trends and bringing fresh and innovative ideas to the product development process.
Introductory chat In the first call, we want to learn about you, your story, and of course, to check a potential fit to Carv. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and company.
Show us your skills For all technical roles, we will ask you to finish a technical challenge to check your knowledge and expertise. Don't worry, nothing crazy, just a fun challenge.
Technical chat In this meeting, the Carv team will dive deeper into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions to check how knowledgeable you are in your field of expertise.
Final chat You made it to the very last stage, the final chat! Here we want to introduce more team members, share our mission & vision, and also give you the opportunity to ask your final questions.