Carv.com provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamDesign
- Unlimited PTO;
- Visa & Relocation Support;
- Latest MacBook Pro;
- Personal Development Budget;
- Hybrid working environment.
- Min 5 years of experience in high pace environments;
- Track record in creating digital services, so functionalities beyond websites;
- A strategic thinker that can understand and contribute to strategic discussions. Can elevate a discussion and grasp the essence of rough ideas;
- A strong vision on, and knowledge of, consumer-level digital experience design;
- Bridging high-level concept ideas to prototype UX and preferably UI;
- Experience in mobile and web apps;
- Experience in keeping UI manageable for development;
- Excellent English communication skills.
In the first call, we want to learn about you, your story, and of course, to check a potential fit to Carv. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and company.
Show us your skills
For all technical roles, we will ask you to finish a technical challenge to check your knowledge and expertise. Don't worry, nothing crazy, just a fun challenge.
In this meeting, the Carv team will dive deeper into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions to check how knowledgeable you are in your field of expertise.
You made it to the very last stage, the final chat! Here we want to introduce more team members, share our mission & vision, and also give you the opportunity to ask your final questions.